Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24805 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,944 (7,836TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)