Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,588 (8,979,028 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)