Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,147 (Bs 333,021,137) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)