Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela vs Amiens, France
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 59% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,078 (368,394 Bs.S.) in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)