Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09430 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,400 (Bs 25,453) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)