Cost of living in Alytus, Lithuania compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alytus (Lithuania) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,755 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)