Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,035 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)