Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04932 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 64% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,117 (E£ 22,645) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)