Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21788 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,073 (﷼ 14,104) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)