Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25081 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 43% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,467 (﷼ 17,809) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)