Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04843 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,180 (E£ 24,373) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)