Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13799 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,420 (元17,539) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)