Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20748 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,359 (6,549TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)