Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04452 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,091 (Mex$ 24,513) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)