Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09002 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,436 (15,946 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (44 minutes ago)