Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09340 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,077 (22,235 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)