Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03142 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 29% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,639 (52,149 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £4,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)