Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04131 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,303 (55,754 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)