Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Amiens, France
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,485 (3,277,917 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)