Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,774 (4,771,967 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)