Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,657 (4,587,985 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)