Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,513 (3,451,651 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (30 minutes ago)