Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,477 (4,413,010 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)