Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 8% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,524 (2,311,760 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (44 minutes ago)