Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 10% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,426 (1,615,719 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (26 minutes ago)