Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,862 (777,054 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)