Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 USD / CHF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 85% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,793 (CHF 5,756) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)