Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.056 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,110 (€1,999) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)