Cost of living comparison between Zanesville, Ohio, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $399 (32 minutes ago)