Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 13% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,795 in Youngstown, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)