Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14539 USD / CNY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 50% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,858 (元12,780) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)