Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 USD / MMK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,515 (4,812,247 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)