Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 USD / MMK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 32% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,464 (3,857,027 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$6 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in České Budějovice costs 25,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)