Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.746 USD / AUD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,719 (AU$3,645) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)