Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,440 (€3,060) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)