Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,512 (€2,337) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)