Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,150 (€3,618) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)