Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,042 in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)