Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,891 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27105 USD / PLN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,281 (8,416 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)