Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,949 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29138 USD / PLN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,363 (8,110 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)