Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,064 in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)