Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,440 in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)