Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,300 in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)