Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05540 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 57% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,290 (23,293 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)