Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 USD / BGN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 38% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,319 (4,260 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)