Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 USD / BGN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 38% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,302 (3,891 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)