Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31921 USD / BRL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,356 (R$ 7,380) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)