Cost of living comparison between Vlorë, Albania and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00808 USD / ALL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 43% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,786 (220,980 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)