Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,164 in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)