Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / COP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,873 (COL$5,791,923) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)