Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,927 (€1,816) in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)