Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / LAK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 12% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,195 (17,988,916 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)