Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 13% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,265 (€2,831) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (38 minutes ago)