Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 USD / CAD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,652 (C$4,580) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)