Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,446 (€2,272) in Venice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)