Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,055 (€2,671) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,169 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (40 minutes ago)