Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,159 (€2,973) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)