Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,593 (€3,069) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)