Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 16% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,829 (€3,285) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)