Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 16% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,889 (€2,687) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (15 minutes ago)