Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12248 USD / SEK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,866 (31,568 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)