Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10894 USD / SEK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,531 (23,233 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)