Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,508 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.754 USD / CAD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,117 (C$5,461) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)