Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 14% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,150 (€1,993) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)