Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 USD / CLP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,685 (CH$1,769,885) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)