Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,914 (₩3,265,275) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)