Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,866 (₩3,248,216) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)