Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,601 (₩3,990,802) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)