Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 47% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,325 (3,261,566 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)