Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00039 USD / MNT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 45% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,108 (5,401,297 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)