Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 42% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,682 (4,093,764 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (43 minutes ago)