Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 USD / MNT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 45% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,380 (3,220,410 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (42 minutes ago)