Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,222 (₩3,817,496) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)