Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.582 USD / BAM
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,890 (3,248KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)