Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 42% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,173 (49,042,114 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (24 minutes ago)