Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,648 (3,691 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)